Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Meet My Starter Wife

Not many of you know that before I married Penee, I had a starter wife. It was Penee's younger sister, Heloise Hendrix. In the spirit of full disclosure, I am posting some video of Heloise.

As they say today, she was hot! I have included some video of her when we were first married. I also included some shots of Heloise's starter husband, Randall, dancing cheek to cheek with Heloise. It looks like he was a real jerk. While Heloise was a nice starter wife, I'm sure glad I finally ended up with her sister Penee. I think she is a keeper.













































Here are Randall and Heloise at Their Wedding!

2 comments:

lacy lee said...

Nice jacket, Randall. Dave's jealous of your mustache.

Anonymous said...

Wow H, what a fashion king, do you still have that jacket in your closet, if so I need to borrow it sunday.